- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
myBad Canada has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy. The following discloses the information gathering practices for this website.
Information Automatically Logged
We log IP’s on this site to help us identify problems with our server and to keep our members safe from users creating problems for other users. No other information is gathered from your visit and your activity at mybad is not logged or tracked.
We do not sell, rent, give away or otherwise share our customer database with anyone. Your user information is yours and we feel that no one needs to know your information from myBad except us. We do solicit advertisers to participate in our banner rotation, however, only registered users may use our banner system. Simply put, your information is never shared with advertisers of any kind.
Our site’s registration form requires users to give us personal contact information (like their name, postal address, email address…). We also request some minor demographic information such as City, Province and Postal Code. A contact phone number is also asked for but is optional and not required.
Contact information from the registration forms is used to provide service for users, and to deliver necessary site information when needed.
Paypal details are only used to verify the user is of legal age to participate in online trading of an adult nature.
This site uses several forms for members to request certain actions be taken. We only use the information contained in the forms for the purpose of conducting the members request.
We may occasionally run contests on our site in which we ask members for contact information (like email address or postal address) so that we may contact them about the contest.
This site may contain links to other sites. myBad is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of web sites outside this domain.
myBad allows members to place banners to outside websites. We are not responsible for any content or privacy practices outside of this domain. Please refer to their web site for privacy information.
Feedback – This site uses a Feedback Rating System to communicate another members conduct during a transaction. All information posted in this area is done by members and mybad is not responsible for the comments found within.
Community Forums – This site has community forums for the members to interact with. Members are responsible for their own conduct and comments. All information posted in this area is done by members and mybad is not responsible for the comments found within.